1) Implement and maintain the multiple SAP Business One instances that comprise the SAP B1 environment (development, test, training and production).
2) Maintain the integrity of the SAP B1 environment by managing the SAP B1 Correction and Transport System (CTS) to ensure all configuration and development objects are promoted properly.
3) Introduce technical changes into the environment using a structured approach that minimizes risk and achieves high reliability, availability and performance of each SAP B1 instance.
4) Design and implement an optimal SAP B1 configuration to maximize system performance and availability.
5) Install, configure and update all required SAP B1 database servers and application servers.
6) Manage SAP B1 users, authorizations and profiles.
7) Distribute the online SAP B1 user workload and monitor and manage the SAP B1 background job workload.
8) Configure and manage the SAP B1 printing sub system for all its instances.
9) Maintain SAP B1 performance by planning and executing SAP B1 tuning strategies.
10) Monitor all SAP B1 systems (work processes, users, system logs, short dumps, locks, developer traces, system traces, disk space, etc.).
11) Administer the SAP B1 database (plan and perform database upgrades, apply database maintenance, design and maintain physical database layout, perform database reorganizations, design and implement backup and restore strategy, maintain database security, administer database performance, manage database storage, database problem determination and resolution, etc.).
12) Perform SAP B1 client administration (create client, copy client, delete client, export/import client) as required.
13) Participate in the planning and implementation of SAP B1 system upgrades.
14) Provide status reports for projects to management.
15) SAP Business one queries making.
16) New forms designing in SAP business one.
17) Modifications and enhancement of procedures and processes in sap business one if required.
18) Overall maintenance of SAP Business One.
19) Reviewing technical manuals of SAP.
20) Any other task as assigned by Manager IT.