1. Provide customers with product samples and catalogs in outlets.
2. Recommend products to customers, based on customers' needs and interests.
3. Check stock levels and reorder merchandise as necessary.
4. Consult with clients after sales in order to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
5. Negotiate with customers/retailers to improve product exposure such as shelf positioning and advertising.
6. Perform administrative duties, such as preparing sales budgets and reports, keeping sales records, and filing expense account reports.
7. Plan, assemble, and stock product displays in retail stores, or make recommendations to retailers regarding product displays, promotional programs, and advertising.
8. Train customers' employees to operate and maintain new equipment.
9. Answer customers' questions about products, prices, availability, product uses.
10. Contact regular and prospective customers to demonstrate products, explain product features.
11. Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales.
Fin Lab Solutions, was established by seasoned bankers to provide innovative and globally recognised Treasury and Cash Supply-Chain Management solutions for our customers in Pakistan. We support our clients and their success by adopting innovative solutions that enhance their business profile. Our c ...Read More