FireEye learned that technology alone isn’t enough to combat cyber attackers, which is why our solution takes a three-pronged approach that combines innovative security technologies, world-renowned expertise, and deep threat intelligence capabilities. Unlike other solutions, we address the entire security operations lifecycle — every critical issue before, during and after an attack.
We are looking for 5 Information Security Engineers for our Australian offices. Candiate should have CEH/CISSP/CCIE Security.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security/Computer Science/IT.
- Have 0-4 years of relevant work experience with specialization in the field of Information Security
- Only apply if you have CEH/CISSP/CCIE (Security)
- Ensure Information Security Policy development and project management.
- Serve as subject matter expert during meetings with both internal and external teams.
- Assess controls and conduct audits in accordance with Information Security Policies, IS audit standards, guidelines and best practices to meet planned audit objectives.
- Communicate emerging issues, potential risks, and audit results to Team Lead.
- Ensure security monitoring, incident response/handling, vulnerability assessment and remediation.
- Analyze reports from information security systems including: log consolidation, patch compliance, change control, vulnerability, IDS, and content management
- Assist with incident response including performing investigative follow-up, assigning responsibility for corrective action, and auditing for effective completion
- Participate in security planning for future application system implementations
- Stay current with industry trends relating to Information Security
- Work towards compliance and implementation of Organization’s security standards.
- Perform other Information Security projects / duties as needed
- Strong conceptual understanding of Information Security theory
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix, Linux, Active Directory, and IT Infrastructure security, audit, and control methods and concepts
- Working experience in troubleshooting information security-related problems and incidents
- Working knowledge of anti-virus systems, vulnerability management, and violation monitoring
- Hands-on experience in security architecture including encryption, firewalls, and VPNs
- Well versed with network security concepts
- Working Knowledge with strong concepts of latest application development methodologies, code reviews and security assessments
- Innovative and energetic team player
- Strong understanding and knowledge of GSM, core and MPLS network.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage competing priorities under pressure
- Sound understanding of Business Continuity implementation methodologies.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Certification in ethical hacking (GPEN/CEH/CPTE)
- Working Knowledge of COBIT and ISO 27001 requirements
- Proficiency of MS Office Suite