We are on a look for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for providing the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Build catchy graphics for social media and company branding
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, user journey)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images
- Develop user stories
- Design products
- Sketch and XD
- Proven work experience (2-4 years) as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (Invision, UXPIN Etc.)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design trends
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge or experience with Admin Dashboard or CRM Design will be a big plus.