Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda!
We’re looking for a highly-driven and motivated Commercial Coordinator for our team. If you are looking for a place where you can gain hands-on exposure and have a direct impact, then this may be the place for you! The ideal candidate will have a track record as a significant individual contributor – comfortable working independently, whilst working closely with the management team.
This role will be based in Pakistan and will report to the City Manager. The ideal candidate will have to reduce overall Fail Rate of Orders and Vendor Deactivations, enhance Vendor Experience and to build Strong Relationship with Vendors.
· To Visit Non-Key Venadors where rejections are high and guide them to reduce rejections to below 2%
· To Visit Vendors to resolve issues where Tech Related Issues are not getting resolved within 24 Hours.
· To Visit and to convincing where the vendor is unresponsive for more than three days.
· To Visit vendors which are getting offboarded to resolve their issues and bring them again on foodpanda
· To Visit Vendors which are getting offboarded on the permanently closed reason for their feedback to check if the restaurant got physically closed or vendor is dissatisfied because of any reason.
· To be able to identify and provide the right Cellular Network where vendor is facing network issues.
· To visit the restaurant to sign ownership change contracts.
· To Train newly onboarded vendors (activations).
· To Respond to vendors inquiries through salesforce.
· To Manage the supply on-boarding packages (coordinate with vendors in courier services for package delivery).
· Maintaining the log and update records of inventory on salesforce.
· Maintain compliance while making the vendor live on the platform (technical aspects and configuration of devices.
· Follow up from courier services and network provider services
· Able to meet 10 Different Clients and to resolve their issues in a day
· Prep time verification
· BBA/MBA Supply Chain/Marketing
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent convincing skills
· 1-year experience in operations/sales department in Ecommerce/Telco
· Good analytical skills, identify gaps/opportunities
· A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and ultra high end professional alike
· Love to travel within the City
· Entrepreneurial, flexible, self-driven, self-motivated, proactive - a hustler!
· Fast learner and willingness to go the extra mile
· Passion for start-up and operation is a plus
· Full-time availability and able to work in flexible hours
A little About Us:
· We are fast, like mind-boggling fast! So if you’re someone who loves ever-changing goals and loves optimization, you’re the right fit for us!
· We love people who can develop things from scratch, own them and then work on improving them.
· We love what we do, and we don’t rest until we’ve achieved our targets. So if you’re also someone who is driven until the dream is achieved, come join us!
Foodpanda is the most global of all food delivery services: the company already targets 3 billion people worldwide, which is almost half of the world population. The company ensures the highest quality standards by rating and assessing all restaurants, taking into consideration customers’ recommenda ...Read More