At Fortuna AI Labs, we believe that building the right team is critical to our future success. We are looking for smart, passionate, intellectually curious problem solvers to join us as we build innovative and groundbreaking financial services technologies. Here, you will have the opportunity to develop disruptive software solutions and help mold a dynamic company culture.
Our goal is to drive value for our customers by helping them stay current in the rapidly evolving digital landscape. We make sales automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency for enterprises. Our tools provide a convenient and enriching experience for consumers while delivering valuable data analytics and revenue growth for enterprises.
Fortuna AI Labs Pakistan is looking for talented, motivated, self starting individuals to join it’s expanding technology team in the role of Full Stack Developers. If you have an aptitude for problem solving, creative solution design, a go-getter attitude, and motivation to learn and work on next generation technologies, this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Full Stack Developer, you will be exposed to all facets of the technological development of Fortuna AI Labs solutions. Your responsibilities will include working on any engineering and development work related to the solutions, from backend development of controllers, algorithms and data modelling, to front end design and implementation of the user experience. Day to day work will comprise of managing the code base, communicating with sales and marketing to understand business requirements and creating technical plans to implement features in an agile development environment.
There is a potential for the candidate to be posted to our head office in Toronto, Canada.
● Developing code for front end and back end systems
● Working with the CTO and VP Engineering in designing and implementing high level system design and functionality
● Maintaining GIT repository and project progress on Trello
● Communicating with internal and external stakeholders with regards to product development and deployment, ensuring excellent customer service and communication skills
● Implementing APIs and interfacing with external APIs to reach product feature specification milestones
● Researching and learning new skills and technologies to help achieve the business objectives and help Fortuna AI Labs grow
● 0-2 years experience as a software developer in an agile development environment
● Experience with backend development with Python 3 and the Django web management framework
● Experience developing reporting dashboards to meet business requirements
● Basic knowledge of Machine learning/NLP algorithms
● Experience with SQL databases and data management. Experience with PostgreSQL with a plus.
● Experience with Trello, SVN, Git, and other DevOps systems
● AWS/GCP/Azure certification is a plus
● Experience with cloud infrastructure deployment and production environment
● Experience with CI/CD environments is a plus.