Purpose of the job is to prepare periodic financial statements, preparation of tax returns, compliance of secretarial & taxation matters, custodian and maintenance of Chart of accounts.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of annual financial statements
2. Preparation of monthly financial statements (campus wise) and other activity reports.
3. Recording of periodic accruals and JVs.Qualification Requirement:
- CA Intermediate
- ICMA / ACCA Qualified
- Article ship from reputable audit firm (person worked in tax department would be preferable)
- Relevant experience of three years in industry.
- Advanced power point, excel and report writing skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven knowledge of preparation of financial statements, and knowledge of income tax and corporate laws.
- Ability to work steadily and calmly under pressure.
- A collaborative spirit and the drive to innovate and experiment.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Business acumen
- Preparation of workings for annual income tax returns
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of other tax matters.
- Responsible for successful completion of financial and tax audits.
- Responsible for compliance of corporate secretarial matters.
- Design various dashboards and graphs for assessment of organization’s financial performance.
- Preparation of SOPs for assigned processes.
- Any other task assigned by reporting authority