Burger Lab started off as a take away burger joint on 5th January 2014, inspired by the American smash burger technique. Within a span of 4 years, it grew drastically having 10 dine in outlets across the country. Burger Lab is known by its famous gourmet burgers which are cooked with the freshest of ingredients, no precooking is involved.
· Assists restaurant guests efficiently, courteously and professionally.
· Obtains guest feedback on them dine in. If complaints, takes immediate actions to remedy solutions.
· Records daily activities and complaints in the guest relations logbook and informs the respective department heads for immediate actions.
· Works closely with the Food and Beverages team.
· Ensures that all the facilities are available to the guests.
· Maintain yourself respectfully at all times, as you will be reflecting the company.
· Treat your colleagues on all levels with respect.
· Any other areas of instruction, given by your Department Head.
Qualification & Experience Requirement:
· Minimum Intermediate or Bachelor degree.
· Diploma certificate in restaurant and food industry.
· Relevant Experience required of 1 or 2 years in restaurant or hotel.
· Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
· Computer literacy.
· A customer-oriented and professional attitude
· An outgoing personality
· Outstanding communication abilities
· Excellent organizational and time-management skills.