Burger Lab started off as a take away burger joint on 5th January 2014, inspired by the American smash burger technique. Within a span of 4 years, it grew drastically having 10 dine in outlets across the country. Burger Lab is known by its famous gourmet burgers which are cooked with the freshest of ingredients, no precooking is involved.
· Introduce/develop and maintain a training culture within the restaurant group.
· Define order of service within the restaurants and train team to follow accordingly.
· Ensure all statutory training requirements are complete
· Contribute towards the employee development and retention strategy, through the development of the learning and development culture
· Create induction plans for new team members on all levels within the restaurant (management included). To include; company handbook, product knowledge information and training plan. Training to be catered to specific roles for new employee.
· Ensure team members (current and new) have completed company, food and drink knowledge tests and have passed to company standard.
· Engage in continuous training – identify areas for improvement within the team and act upon accordingly.
· Ensure that all training records are kept up to date, and regularly audited
· Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events
· Also get involve in social media and replies with customer quires.
Qualification & Experience Requirement:
· Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
· Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
· Experience with e-learning platforms
· MS Office proficiency
· Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
· Strong communication skills
· Minimum Bachelor in BS
· Minimum 1 to 2 Experience in Training, HR or related field
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be considering for further and pre-employment background investigation