We are looking for an ambitious, experienced, and skilled Enterprise Java Programmer to join Our team, as a Senior Software Engineer-Java (Backend). This is a
Senior-level position, to develop enterprise-level applications in Java, SpringBoot, Microservices, JPA and Hibernate.
● Develop Java-based applications using frameworks/tools like SpringBoot, Microservices, JPA, Hibernate and SQL
● Collaborate with the design team to review and improve application backend design and actively participate in application architecture discussion.
● Work on application architects and product manager design, develop & maintain Sequence/Class, State Transitions, Flow Charts Diagrams and ERDs and
● Write quality code for complex functionality, do code review based on industry best practices and standards.
● Work with Product Manager for software development effort estimation, dev task management and daily progress review.
● Help application support team when Level III support is required by investigating underlying cause and perform required code fix.
● Create, review & execute unit tests for test driven development using automated testing frameworks to ensure functional integrity of solutions.
● Optimally utilize software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes(Maven, Git/GitLab), and debuggers to follow defined
software development process
● Collaborate with other dev teams in peer code review, design & code performance improvement review and discussion.
● Assist and guide Junior Software Engineers of the team in resolving technical challenges and act as mentor for less experienced software engineers.
● Evaluate and utilize best framework/s to develop reusable software packages and software services.
● Learn and adopt new frameworks, tools and technologies.
● Excellent problem-solving skills and comfortable in writing complex code that optimally utilize Java Collections and other APIs
● Bachelors in IT/Computer Science from a well-reputed university/institution.
● 2+ years proven experience in Java 1.8, SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate and Spring AOP
● Hands on SQL programming experience in any of the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB/Postgres SQL/SQL Server
● Hands-on proven experience of designing, developing and consuming web services