The operations executive job duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensure effective liaison with agents and coordinated arrangement of shipments
- Negotiate with Forwarder to the lowest best price with comprehensive payment terms.
- Approve bookings for container and freight pick up, and ensure coordination for shipments.
- Take responsibility for the shipment from its origin country until the shipment is delivered to the Warehouse
- Review and sign off shipping documents while ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Issue Delivery Order by sea and air.
- Seek innovative ways to improve service and cost, which will include both technological and process improvements.
- Ensure appropriate coordination between land, marine, and air operations crews in different locations and provide appropriate support to facilitate operations
- Ensure compliance with import/export regulations for all equipment and materials.
- Review and approve and follow up the documents, processes and controls of freight payment and audit system and ensure all documents, processes and controls are updated.
- Manage archiving of completed shipment files and maintain record keeping.