We are looking to hire a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Development and maintenance of mobile apps using frameworks like Ionic, Angular / Nodes, react and HTML5, SASS/SCSS.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Angular JS is mandatory.
- The ideal candidate must have more than 2 years hands-on experience in Frontend development.
- Must have published at least one consumer application on Android/Apple App Store.
- Experience working with iOS/Android frameworks.
- Proficient with Objective-C / XCode, SWIFT and thorough understanding of all facets of programming.
- Understanding of Apple’s/Android’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- A enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude and excellent communication and presentational skills.
- Must be a team player and self-starter.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
Technologies and Skills required:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Prior experience with Node.js will be a huge plus.
- Minimum 1 year working experience on Ionic, Angular JS/ Nodes JS, React and HTML5, SASS/SCSS mobile development is must.