· Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter · Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
· Manage and maintain the organization’s website(s).
· Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites.
· Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends etc.).
· Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
· Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of the industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing.
FSD Solutions provides technical and data outsourcing services to small and mid size businesses through its global resources. Due to our global delivery system we offer a 24-hour development and support environment and speed to market, develop and implement our clients' objectives. FSD Solutions ...Read More