Our Well-Reputed UK firm based in Lahore looking for ''E-Commerce Customer Support'' with a highly qualified background and must have nice English spoken skills for the position of Customer Service Representative. In this role, you will be a primary contact by phone or email for customer inquiries about our products and brand before and after-sales.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding products and brand.
- Assist clients on order-on-line.
- Deal with orders in the back office and liaise with logistics.
- Follow-up on orders and liaise with customers, retail, repair services, buyers, etc.
- Follow-up on all customer requests to ensure the brand provides the highest level of customer service in the industry.
- Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing our CRM tools.
- Develop collaborative, positive working relationships with staff.
- Assist customers with after-sales service issues.
- Be a primary contact for customer inquiries about our products and brand.
- Able to communicate concisely our company policies to clients.
- Maintain and update regular client correspondence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer service.
- Must be a sales-oriented person.
- Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on our brand's history, product offerings, and communications/advertising program.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, great phone etiquette, and elevated speech.
- Proactive personality and self-motivator.
- Demonstrates initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven to be organized, methodical, rigorous.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to learn new applications quickly.
- Team player able to develop great relations with co-workers.