- The Quality Assurance Game Tester will be responsible for writing test cases, executing tests, reporting and reproducing bugs, as well as collecting various test metrics as warranted by test plans.
- QA Testers are expected to have a basic understanding of gaming and a familiarity with all modern gaming platforms (consoles, PC, mobile devices).
The Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Basic Qualifications: We are looking for candidates having 3 to 5 years of experience with the following skill set:
- Games experience is a must. At least one shipped game on console/PC/mobile.
- Thorough understanding of the complete Mobile Game test cycle.
- Experience testing iOS, Android, web-based applications and Server.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience in using test management system such as TestRail, Requirements & Test Management for Jira or equivalent.
- Scripting or coding knowledge is a plus.
- Unity or Unreal Engine knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Development. Working knowledge of JIRA and similar agile development tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Adept at problem-solving and able to adapt quickly to changing business needs/timelines to make decisions and meet quality standards.
- Experience installing, setting up, using, and troubleshooting VR hardware and equipment like the HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and/or PlayStation VR systems.
- Passion for QA and enthusiastic game player and a passion for creating high quality and high production value games and gaming experiences.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline.
Deadline: We have multiple open positions and candidates will be interviewed and selected on rolling basis.