We are an award-winning firm of Chartered Accountants & Tax Advisors based in Brentford (West London) which has undergone significant growth over the last few years, is set to continue, and has a varied client base across Sole traders, Partnership, and Limited companies.
- We are a dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy firm that is looking to grow its team by bringing an overseas Accountant based in Pakistan to work remotely.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for ambitious candidates looking to further advance their knowledge, skillset, and experience.
- The position is for an Accountant who will be focused on providing practical bookkeeping and accounting services for our UK-based clients.
- Responsible for supporting our Client Accountants by providing the following services.
- Performing all bookkeeping duties for our clients.
- Preparation of VAT returns for clients on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Reconciling accounting ledgers regularly.
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts with supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation and calculation of self-assessments.
- Preparation of corporation tax/CT600.
What are we looking for?
- Part qualified/Qualified ACCA.
- Minimum of 2 years of practice experience for UK-based clients.
- Working knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks, FreeAgent and Taxfiler
- Excellent English communication & presentational skills
- Excellent organisational & interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel to intermediate level)
- Full-time Freelance contract work.
What will you get?
- 22 days holiday per annum plus normal UK bank holidays
- Salary PK Rs 60,000 to PK Rs 150,000 (DOE)