Role and Responsibilities of Team Lead.
· Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of Technicians (Team Members).
· Should have in-depth knowledge of work processes and tools within own domain.
· Regular Monitoring of Help Desk Technicians and recording scores along with comments
· Applies expertise to solve standard and non-standard problems within own domain.
· To assure Quality Standards at all times, the prime objective of a Team Lead is to Monitor Help Desk quality and productivity metrics for mail and phone and coach hisher team members, counseling and ensure that they are performing as per the requirements put forth by the client.
· Ensure to follow established practices and procedures to implement directives of the IT Director / Project Manager.
· Responsible to sort out any escalations of Team Members.
· Receive assignments in the form of objectives and determine how to use resources to meet schedules and goals
· Assists work team in the achievement of goals/ commitments; achieves own goals/commitments regardless of obstacles.
· Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other Team Lead’s when required.
· Provide guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established client policies.
· Work with the IT Director / Project Manager to monitor and proactively manage team to successfully meet client and department service level objectives.
· Team Lead’s responsibility is that team produces excellent and accurate results.
· Team Lead should keep AHT (Average Handle Time) as per requirements for any particular month.
· Team Lead should report with accuracy and accountability and meet deadlines.
· Team Lead should identifying internal fraudulentsystem abuse activities and escalate it to PM.
· Team Lead is responsible for horizontalunbiased work environment in team so team members report anyall matter(s) to Team Lead first then the project Manager.
· Team Lead should be clear and professional while communicating with teamother dept. should avoid unusual behaviorprocess which cause concern among team members.
· Team Lead is responsible to prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports.
· Team Lead should conduct weekly team meeting and should document it to Project Manager
· Team Lead should arrangeattend client calibrations, trainings and refreshers
· Team Lead is responsible for extraction of any data or reports required to be discussed in calibrations (internal & external).
· Team Lead is bound to document and keep PM in loop for every conversation and discussion with client.
· Should also be able to communicate and write clearly. You will be in contact with Director IT at Houston office when required.
· It’s obligatory for Team Lead to copy PM in every email sent outside his own domain (Technical Desk).
· Team Lead is bound to document and keep PM in conference/loop for every conversation and discussion with client.
· Must be dependable and ensure it within the team.
· Should be able to make unbiased scorecards of Team Members as per their performance for incentive calculations.
· Should perform additional tasks assigned regardless of domain.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
· Extensive sitting at several occasions may be required and should be flexible in timings
· Ability to quickly learn the Help Desk business operation and apply knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Intermediate to high knowledge of internet technologies and browsers for troubleshooting purposes.
· Must be detailed-oriented with a positive work attitude.
· Excellent oral and communication skills are a must.
· Excellent data entry and typographical skills required.
· Project management and troubleshooting skills.
· 2-4 years assisting in Technical operating capacity.
· 2+ years’ work experience focusing on user software test/evaluation/operational methodology in a networked environment.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong leadership skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft office skills.
Ability to analyze complex problem and provide a quick and complete solution
Future Now Technologies is a leading provider of cutting edge technology solutions and services in Pakistan, Europe and North America. We believe that innovation, commitment to quality, and effective partnership with our clients is the foundation of success. Over the years we have engineered soluti ...Read More