· Must have strong Objected Oriented concepts.
· MUST have a strong Object oriented background with any programing language. (Preferable C#)
· Should have strong system modeling concepts.
· Working experience with modeling tool like Rational Rose.
· Should have strong SQL background.
· Expert SQL skills, including proficiency using Stored Procedures and views.
· Working experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) development would be plus.
· Able to develop good and quick understanding about existing applications.
· Able to modify or develop new modules in existing systems.
· Follow and maintain design and coding standards set in by the organization.
· Must complete tasks assigned as per time lines.
· Debugging and fixing any issues in the application.
· Perform research and development on assigned activity.
· Come up with new ideas about the improvement of system.
· Strong communication skills and able to interact with client as per requirement.
· Good team player is essential.
Skills Required and Education
· Responsible for code and data analysis.
· Completes documentation by analyzing the code and database.
· Incorporates client requests and requirements to existing/new development of an enterprise solution.
· Review and interpret business requirements document.
· Should be able to present ideas through diagrams and documents.
· Ability to develop production ready application without performing a testing cycle by someone else.
· Reverse engineer legacy code and add functionality, fix it for issues.
· Should have knowledge of financial and accounting applications.
· Knowledge of insurance applications would be a plus
· Minimum Bachelor of Science (Computer Science) degree or equivalent from a reputable institution.
· 2+ years of experience in application development based on Object Oriented programing.
Interface Protocols & Standards