Looking for a passionate SEO Specialist. Plan and execute all SEO activities. Carry out On-page & Off-page activities: On-page/Off-page analysis, strategies & execution.
- Content Strategies & content requirement monitoring for SEO.
- Responsible for optimization of the blog post.
- Regular keyword ranking checking. Create SEO monthly reports.
- Researching & making SEO proposals. Regular SEO audits and website sanity checks.
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in SEO and informing the team on a weekly basis.
- Monitoring SEO results for the clients and reporting to the assigned line manager.
- Contribute to website/SEO audits/keyword research/strategies for pitches. Daily to Project Manager/Digital Marketing head-on tasks finished before EOD.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO tactics.
- Ability to handle multiple clients and deliver results (get them on the 1st page of Search Engines Google)
- Work on tools to streamline the internal process for execution and deliver the best for the company.
- Motivate and manage the team effectively towards SEO goals and company objectives
SEO, SEM, PPC, Search Engine Optimization, Internet Marketing, Online Marketing, Digital marketing, email marketing, link builder, Google Ads,Experience
: 2 - 4 yearsShift Timings:
Evening ShiftJob Type: