Fyntros is developing Pakistan’s first one-window financial services platform. Our goal is to offer a diverse array of financial products through a simple and intuitive technology platform. We believe seamless access to finance will inoculate a culture of savings/investments in Pakistan. We are looking for senior iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. The job role requires carrying out all iOS Development activities where work will be closely lined up with project manager and product owner for all assigned projects. The selected candidate will be involved fully to determine project technical assessment, technical design, and continual improvement activities.
· Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
· An effective team player with the ability to work on his own initiative in order to achieve urgent deadlines. Thrives in any busy fast moving work environment.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to work comfortably under pressure in order to get a job done.
· As a member of the Scrum team, participation in daily standup meetings, project status meetings as well as retrospective meetings and iteration reviews.
· Responds well to training in new subjects and strives to respond correctly “first time” to the constant challenge of change.
· To keep development standards in Swift and use this in all development projects.
· Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
· Minimum 3 years experiences working as an iOS developer in the software house.
· Object-Oriented Programming experience with Swift 3.0 and Objective-C
· Experience in developing UI for different screen dimensions
· Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
· Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
· Good understanding of Create/Consume Web Services
· Solid understanding of Web Service standards (JSON, REST, etc).
· Experience with third-party libraries and APIs. Complete integration knowledge of Google APIs.
· Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Bachelor or Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field. Typically, 3 years of experience.