The role is to achieve world-class levels client support, value-added usage, retention, and ensuring customer loyalty. Must be resilient to deal with upset and aggrieved customer facing situation. Individual should possess the ability to read, write, and speak French/German fluently with a good French or Neutral accent.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of profiles.
- To manages complex transactional or emotional customer situations promptly and professionally.
- To identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- To provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right data sources and knowledge.
- To plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively for assuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- To communicate timely correspondence back to customers, track and resolving any issues.
- To answer calls professionally and provide information about products and services.
- To maintain healthy relationships with loyal customers to retain them.
- To engage with the customers to resolve queries within the given time frame.
- Education: Bachelors.
- Experience: Minimum 2 - 3 years.
- Ability to read, write, and speak French/German fluently with a good French or Neutral accent.
- English communication and computer proficiency is a must with strong writing skills and communication skills.
- Prior experience in customer facing area is a must.
- Web savvy background with knowledge of ecommerce functions is an added bonus.
- Personal characteristics: Adaptable, quick learner, team player and showcase integrity.