1) Perform manual online-fraud reviews on high risk transactions.
2) Determine if e-commerce transactions are fraudulent and should be canceled and refunded, or are legitimate and should be processed and fulfilled.
3) Reviews transactions in multiple systems as well as input from other sources to identify fraud
4) Resolve fraud related customer issues and create a positive customer experience.
5) Review daily, weekly and monthly reports designed to prevent and detect fraud.
6) Be Responsible for developing strategies that targets Fraud prevention.
7) Create Fraud Policies for users from Different Regions.
8) Proactively reviews, monitors, and when needed investigates Fraud reports.
9) Research, document, and implement best practices in the industry with regard to fraud detection.
10) Achieve monthly individual and team based targeted performance goals.
1) Bachelor's / Master's degree or equivalent business experience in Business Management required.
2) 3 years of experience in fraud prevention related fields, including fraud detection and Fraud investigation.
3) Knowledge of anti-fraud principles.
4) Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and learning skills necessary to complete job.
5) Strong analytical, research and attention to details skills.
6) Able to manage multiple tasks or projects.
7) Good planning and organizational skills.
8) Must have good customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written.
Gaditek is one of the finest "Technology Houses" in Pakistan. Starting its operations in 2008 as a Web Development services provider, Gaditek, over the past 3 years has successfully expanded the portfolio of services to include Mobile Development, Online Marketing, E-Business Consultancy and Outsour ...Read More