In a Nutshell:
- As a Data Analyst you will be responsible for designing experiments, interpreting results, and building models that help us better understand and predict user behavior, gain actionable conclusions and find opportunities that drive retention and growth.
- This role is crucial for ensuring a world-class user experience for our customers.
Once you are here, you will:
Help improve the data-driven marketing strategy across channels and campaigns:
- Develop and streamline necessary dashboards and one-off analyses, providing the capability to surface business-critical KPIs, monitor the health of marketing channels, and efficiently communicate performance.
- Use customer-centric data analysis, data visualization, segmentation, and a/b testing to help optimize across channels and within campaigns.
- Convert data into insights including indications and recommendations that are specific and actionable for the Marketing team and across Savyour.
- Share reporting and insights to identify and evaluate opportunities to encourage funnel conversion.
- Identify, implement, and analyze a/b tests and campaigns.
Help communicate the impact of various marketing programs to internal and external audiences:
- Support stakeholders to identify key metrics used to evaluate marketing performance.
- Communicate insights while utilizing data visualization and presentations to stakeholders.
Build a robust foundation for marketing analytics platform; extending to data teams across Savyour:
- Ally with stakeholders and respective teams to acquire necessary data for robust analysis.
- Partner with other analysts, data engineering, and technology teams to support building a best-in-class marketing platform and data infrastructure.
- Stay updated on best practices in Marketing Analytics methodologies and trends.
What does GADITEK offer you?
- Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing:
- keeping you relevant in the market.
- We work hard.
- Harder than most other places of work in the same hours.
- But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together.
- As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value.
- You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 1.5–2 years
- Experience working with analytics tools such as Mixpanel and Google analytics is a plus point
- Strong command of Excel, SQL, and Python/R
- Excellent mathematics, probability, and statistical skills are required
- Basic knowledge of machine learning, model development, and evaluation
- Knowledge and experience with online marketing tools are a strong plus
- Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
- Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic.
To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
- A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities.
- Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
- Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can.
- Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.