Gaditek is headhunting a Product Owner for its Managed Cloud Hosting division. In this role, you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work produced by a team in order to ensure the creation of the most valuable and proper functionality for the product.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively work with your principal stakeholders; the Product Manager sponsoring the primary requirement and the Release Manager.
- Work in an Agile environment to clarify and validate the requirement with the sponsor (and even the customer when needed), ideate it with the team to identify solutions and scope for execution.
- Follow-up regularly across the team planning and accept the delivery according to a pre-agreed DoD (definition of done).
- Take responsibility for tracking progress, effort estimation and delivery commitments to his/her stakeholders.
- Be the primary checkpoint to ensure we work on meaningful, well-defined requirements, in a timely manner to produce results of the highest quality.
- Maintain a prioritized 6-month backlog for execution in cooperation with Product Managers (break down epics and identify high-level user stories).
- Lead backlog grooming and prioritization workshops with the development team
- Work with frontend and backend engineering teams. Should have full stack experience working with cloud-based technologies.
- Lead ideation and estimation exercises with development teams (involve Product Manager when needed).
- Review team performance metrics in coordination with Scrum Masters/ Agile Managers.
- Own (DoD) definition of done (including the acceptance criterion) after it is jointly formulated with the team.
- Ensure all deliverables are ready as per acceptance criteria and handshake delivery with Release Manager for acceptance into the planned release schedule.
- Conduct a demonstration of deliverable to all cross-functional teams (Support, Sales, Marketing) as part of product training and competence building.
WHAT DOES GADITEK OFFER YOU?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering preferred).
- 2 to 4 years of background in software development. Well versed with development concepts and working in an Agile development environment is required.
- Experience as a team leader or product owner is a plus.
- Should have proven experience with wireframing, angular & react frameworks and 3rd party platforms like Ansible and Mixpanel in PHP and Linux based development setups.
- Must have hands-on experience with backlog management, grooming and follow up.
- Must have good analytic skills to understand the criticality of requirements, discuss the justification of value with the stakeholder (i.e. Product Manager) and scope as per operational capacity.
- Result-oriented with a “can-do” attitude.
- Have a strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Must have proven analytical skill both technical and business-wise.
- Working knowledge of Assembla or JIRA (or similar tool).