Who we are looking for
We are looking for people who wish to grow in a high-performing DevOps environment. Our ideal candidate is process-focused individual that leverages his expertise for building and managing applications that benefit our users. Above all, we are looking for team builders who are excited to work in fast-paced and highly rewarding cross-functional environment.
What you will do
· You will be a part of highly-driven professional teams responsible for planning, deploying and maintaining mission-critical applications in distributed and cloud environments
· You will be responsible for developing components that combine together to solve real-world problems.
· Work with proven and emerging technologies to continuously improve our products and platforms.
· Consistently improve your skills by learning, experimenting with new solutions and technologies. Once you have acquired a skill, you will then transfer your skills to your team.
What you’ll need to be:
· Passionate about learning new technologies and implementing high-value software solutions.
· Has a proven track record of working in a dedicated Devops environment and an appreciation of the DevOps culture.
· Possesses in depth understanding of the theory and practice of Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
· Good understanding of CI/CD tools and technologies (such as Jenkins)
· Has worked on at least one public cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean are preferred).
· Has expert-level knowledge of at least one Infrastructure as Code / Configuration as Code technology (such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Salt)
· Good understanding of platform and systems’ architecture – modular monoliths, microservices. Knowledge of enabling tools such as Kubernetes will be a plus point.
· Working knowledge of modern ops technologies, e.g. monitoring, log aggregation, alerting, service discovery.
· Experience with agile methods.
Additional Skills We Value
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
· Expertise in Python and Bash Scripting
· Experienced in working within cross-functional delivery teams, collaborating across: UX, Service Design, Front-end, Delivery.
· Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
· You must love Linux
How We will Support You:
· You will receive mentorship by experts in a wide range of disciplines
· A well defined career path and all the guidance you need to grow toward your career goals.
· Offer You opportunities to work in cross-functional and multi-discipline squads, if you want to learn something new
· A positive atmosphere with our family of passionate people who love technology
Founded in 2008, Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in employee-centricity. Over the past decade, we have grown from a team of 3 people and 1 product to over 550 employees, 15 internationally recognized brands in 7 different industries including Managed Cloud Services, Cyber Sec ...Read More