We are 270 bedded Hospital, under construction looking for Project Manager who will be responsible for uninterrupted continuity of Project Operations. Responsibilities will include
· Liaise with functions/project leads to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives.
· Coordination with management for ensuring proper functioning and managing day to day activities.
· Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal/ provincial regulations and laws governing medical/ hospital operations.
· Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
· Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs.
· Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
· Conduct meetings on site with architect, client and construction crew.
· Negotiate with vendors, suppliers and subcontractors.
· Ensure proper following procedure for tender process and bid evaluations.
· Coordinating between all the various function which are at work in a project.
· Coordinate activities, resources, information and reports.
· Prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
· Liaising with all the employees/stakeholders that are involved in the project.
· Keep a close watch, monitor and track projects progress and handle issues that arise.
· Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
· Use project management tools to monitor plans, progressions, costs etc. Report and escalate to management.
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
· Must act quickly to solve problems to avoid delays.
GATE HEALTHCARE 1 PAK (PVT) LTD