Gatelogix is a rapidly growing multi-national Digital firm that provides high-end web services to help businesses excel. In order to achieve this mission, we have strived to provide our team (Gaters) a dynamic learning environment in conjunction with other dazzling benefits and re-creational activities with an outstanding career growth path. We believe in providing an ideal career path to our employees to reach our own goals.
The ideal candidate should have Analytical and Logical skills along with:
- Proven experience designing/developing WordPress themes
- Thorough knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap and table-less, semantically meaningful, cross browser/platform compatible and accessible website development.
- Excellent Web and Mobile Products Designing Skills
- Designing tools: Mastery of Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator and Fireworks
- Excellent Understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process
- Excellent time-management, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects and related complexities at the same time
- Highly-motivated web designer/ Front end Developer with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience with Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator
- 1+ years of experience as a WordPress Front End developer with experience building/designing custom Themes
- Strong understanding of mobile platforms, particularly iOS, Android and Windows Phone.
- Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Candidate must absolutely be in sync with recent design standards and trends.
- Theme development/designing for OpenCart, Magento, Drupal, Joomla or similar open source projects will be a plus
Photoshop, WordPress, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Fireworks, Adobe Dreamweaver.
Interface Protocols & Standards