This position will be responsible for staffing new talent for Information Technology requisitions and maintaining business relationships with candidates, partners and clients.
• Passion to succeed in staffing industry.
• 2+ years of experience in recruiting for Information Technology positions
• Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment life cycle process.
• Experience with recruiting from job boards and recruiting tools like Monster, Dice, Career Builder, Indeed etc.
• Self-motivated with proven track record meeting recruiting targets and ability to handle multiple open requirements in dynamic environment with high accuracy and efficiency.
• Demonstrated success with technical screening on common SQL, JAVA, .NET, Cloud, Big Data, Networking and Windows Server skills.
• Ability to understand company's value proposition as required to differentiate company when recruiting candidates
• Must be able to effectively negotiate compensation and contractual terms with candidates and Vendors
• Source profiles, screen and identify qualified IT resources for current and future requirements.
• Negotiate pay rates and other contractual terms with candidates.
• Regular follow up with candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Schedule job interviews and interaction with Account Managers to ensure closure.
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.