The job will be a key interface between the suppliers, operations and the customer. The role will be fully responsible for service delivery and fulfilment ensuring the customer have first class experience. Candidate will be responsible for handling orders from customer and supplier and maintain their satisfaction.
- Make comparison report before purchasing of goods
- Evaluate all purchase orders on regular basis and develop implementation strategies for all programs to provide optimal level of customer services.
- Prepare all reports to identify cost cutting initiatives.
- Ability to understand online market places.
- Maintain records of goods ordered
- Assure best Quality Purchase
- Making Price Comprising report
- Discussion on Purchase requisition with department.
- Reviewing stock queries from store and providing appropriate response.
- Reviewing weekly stock data and identifying stock requirements.
- Research , purchase product and explore ebay, Amazon, Sears, Walmart platforms (US and international).
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and multitask
- Office Hours Monday to Saturday 05:00 P.M till 2:00 A.M