• To ensure the highest standards of patient care for all patients attending/admitted to the Hermitage Medical Clinic.
• To establish and maintain teamwork and co-operation with the multidisciplinary team i.e. Nursing, Physiotherapy, Radiology etc. to ensure maximum benefit from co-ordinated care.
• To assist the Chief RMO to maintain and develop the highest evidence based clinical and professional standards.
• To keep abreast of new developments, skills, technology, and current literature in order to initiate and respond to changes in the work environment, e.g. data analysis, clinical audit, research, etc. And to meet current CME requirements
• To fully embrace and utilise the Hospitals Information and Communications Technology including Meditech, PACS and any and all other applications.
• To keep policies and procedures under review, with regular audit, and revise as required in the light of changing service needs.
• The RMO works in co-operation with the Consultants and the Nursing team in all matters relating to patient care.
We take this opportunity to introduce you Genetics Pharmaceuticals, which is engaged in the marketing of products exclusively related to the field of neuropsychiatry in Pakistan since Feb 2003.