Sales agents will:
- be engaged in the development of B2B & B2C sales channels.
- deal with Clinics, Spas, Beauty Salons and end users.
- participate in brand activation activities.
- receive regular in-house product training.
- Result Oriented
- Setting up meetings and making presentations.
- Delivering customer enrolment through networking.
- Close deals and follow-up.
This is a challenging assignment with an attractive salary package covering:
fixed component + transportation allowance + variable component.
Starting salary shall be determined based on experience, aptitude and past performance.
Equal Opportunities Policy:
As an employer committed to equality, respect and diversity in the workplace, we provide the same opportunities for hiring, advancement and benefits without discrimination due to gender, religion or ethnicity.