Job Role: Responsibilities
● Provide solutions to problems across your functional areas
● Own features and drive them to delivery end to end
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code (mostly in java)
● Develop and debug high-volume, low-latency, high-performance applications which are highly available
● Develop APIs via object-oriented design using agile methodology e.g. Scrum etc.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Work in TypeScript, NodeJS
● Work with a mentor to learn and demonstrate constant progress towards the next level of the career ladder
Skills & Qualifications
● Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
● 7+ years of commercial software development experience
● Expert knowledge of Java Platform and related technologies
● Adept experience working with static code analysis and linting tools
● Comprehensive automated testing experience
● Experience with containerization with Docker etc
● Knowledge of CI/CD processes
● Very good knowledge of Git
● Experience with No
SQL databases like ElasticSearch or MongoDB
● Good understanding of web technologies.
● Ability to work in TypeScript, NodeJS
● Ability to work independently and must be self-driven.
● Must be passionate for quality and has a keen eye for designs and aesthetics
● Excellent written and verbal English communication skills Tools & Technologies
● Tools & Technologies:
● Spring Framework
● Distributed micro services
● Kafka ● Docker & Kubernetes
● Git Working knowledge
pGfK Etilize supplies product data to more resellers, distributors, manufacturers and website portals than any other provider of Information Technology, Consumer Electronics and Office Products content in the world today. We are committed to offering accurate product data, custom solutions and world ...Read More