The Job description of a Project Manager is as below:
1. To determine and define the project scope and objectives
2. To predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
3. To prepare budgets based upon scope of work and resources required.
4. To track project costs in order not to exceed the approved project budget
5. To develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
6. To measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques and share project updates with stakeholders about progress, challenges and future timelines on consistent basis.
7. To report and escalate the non-performance issues to management as needed
8. To manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
9. To utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
10. To ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within approved budget
11. To use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
12. To perform risk management to minimize project risks
13. To develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation
ppGHANI GROUP OF COMPANIES - A HISTORY OF LEGACY In 1963 a dynamic and radical person known as Aitzaz Ahmad Khan had conceptualized his revolutionary vision and laid the stone of a Lahore based organization which commenced its business mainly in Mining of Silica Sand, Rock Salt and Coal in the allot ...Read More