1. Correspondence with securities & exchange commission of Pakistan.
2. Correspondence with register joint stock companies , stock exchange, shareholders and other relevent bodies.
3. To arrange Annual General & extra Ordinary general meetings of the members
4. To ensure the work to staff, supervision, checking, signing & Disposal
5. To maintain the Registers
6. To Examine the transfer, transmission, & nomination
7. To maintain the Important files & Company Records etc
Ghazi Education Trust is being run by Ghazi Fabrics International Limited. GFI was set up as a vertically composite unit as the first of its kind and scale in Pakistan. Over the years, we have established our PANTHER brand as a top quality yarn in the Far East and European markets. We produce A-gr ...Read More