Textile Experience will be prefered.
1. Change Management
2. Recruitment and Induction/ Orientation
3. HR Policies and Systems
4. Performance Management Systems
5. Rewards Management
6. Training and Development; Legal Matters
7. Culture & Values
8. Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
9. Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
10. Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
11. Conduct environmental audits to ensure adherence to environmental standards.
12. Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation.
13. Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
14. Design and implement a Quality Management System conforming to the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 standard & OEKO Tex- 100 BCI Membership.
15. Prefered to be lead Auditor.