Established in 1992, we specialize in providing workforce management solutions to the recruitment market and have a proven track record of success and exceptional financial stability. We always aim to pioneer sector firsts and our leading edge technology helps us provide our clients with outstanding levels of accuracy, accountability, transparency and process efficiency.
Operating primarily in the fast paced agency and temporary workers market, our robust software and excellent customer service has enabled us to lead the field in providing payroll and outsourced business solutions.
Our company accreditations include:
- ISO9001 International Quality Standard
- ISO27001 International Data Security Standard
- ISO14001 Environmental Management Standard
- Registered BACS Bureau
- Member of the Business Application Software Developers Association
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- 2011 Sunday Times HSBC Top Track 250 company
Salary & Benefits
- Market leading salary
- Medical cover for individual and dependents
- Provident fund
- Generous sickness and holiday allowance
- Professional development budget
- Training opportunities
- Social Events
- Friendly work environment
Developer will work on allocated projects to develop and improve the company software and processes to meet client needs. They will ensure that allocated projects are coded efficiently with optimum performance as key criteria and are completed within specified deadlines and to agreed standards.
They will: answer queries about the software; carry out maintenance of existing systems including resolving technical issues and upgrades; monitor system performance and test code. The role holders will also be responsible for preparing and delivering concise system release notes and user manuals for both internal and external clients.
The position offers the opportunity to take ownership of projects and get involved in the full development life cycle, including engaging with internal clients to gather requirements for system improvements and changes.
- Expertise in Asp.NET WebForms or MVC.
- Good knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
- Extensive experience of writing stored procedures, user defined functions, triggers using MSSQL.
- Must have excellent communication (including good written and verbal English) and team working skills and be able to work in a fast and demanding knowledge-sharing environment with some user interaction
- As well as being able to take a high-level specification and create an acceptable technical specification, the candidate will perform the necessary work to the appropriate standards, both accurately and quickly and using their own initiative.
We have a fantastic opportunity for experienced professionals to join our entrepreneurial company as .Net Developers in our Lahore office and if you think you fit the above job description, please apply in full confidence of secrecy.
Your previous experience may include: .Net Developer, Software Engineer, SQL, C# Developer, .Net Programmer, ASP, SQL Server, Visual Studio, C# Programmer, VB, Visual Basic, Analyst Programmer etc