Gillan ESolutions, leading communications, and public affairs firm in California USA, and Lahore, Pakistan, is seeking a full-time graphic designer to begin work immediately at the agency’s Lahore office.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years of experience in graphic design, including time at an agency or in-house experience supporting corporate communications, public relations, or public affairs.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience. The position requires working full-time from the agency’s Lahore office.
(Due to COVID-19, the staff is currently working from home and conducting interviews remotely.)
• Conceptualize and create external collateral, mailers, briefing materials, infographics, and presentations
• Collaborate with team members to brainstorm and strategize on client materials
• Provide new, fresh perspectives related to design and content creation
• Monitor and track materials against branding standards to ensure quality and consistency
• Manage all aspects of digital designs and print production including preparing digital. print files, proofing, and managing print and digital quality
• Participate occasionally in design review calls with senior client executives
• Assist team members on additional project support, as needed
• 5+ years of experience in graphic design (including experience at a communications, public relations, or public affairs agency or in a similar in-house position)
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Create Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat) and Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Strong visual skills and understanding of key design principles
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
• Ability to understand and carry out oral and written direction with minimal supervision
• Ability to work well under pressure, balance multiple priorities, and meet deadlines
• Strong organizational skills
• Experience designing Logos, Branding, Apps, webpages and social media posts
• Bachelor’s degree in the design/graphic arts field
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover note. Include in your note your salary requirements and the earliest start date you are available if offered this role.
In the viable world, it is not sufficient to tell someone about your skills but compulsory to show them. So knowing the speed breakers in the long run of accepting challenges, Gillan eSolutions promises constant, lucrative and consistent solutions in multimedia and web technologies with the team of ...Read More