Global Engineering Services (GES) is an electronic hardware design Services Company headquartered in Lahore Pakistan, working as an offshore office of Whizz Systems Inc, USA. Since opening our doors in 1999, we have developed a reputation for consistently delivering quality on time. GES’s electronic design services are a natural extension of your organization. From FPGA design to embedded software development, hardware/software code design and PCB design, GES offers a range of electronic design services.
GES serves as a natural extension of your organization to achieve fast time-to-market for innovative electronic end-products. As an external resource for electronic design services, GES integrates smoothly into your operations. The company offers on-going support, forming long-term relationships with its client base.
We have a vast pool of educated and talented individuals. The Human Excellence Department is specifically trained to select effective employees through a rigid hiring process. Upon being selected, the employee is put through a series of training sessions to ensure that they will provide quality services consistently.
We are looking for a Senior Fullstack Web Developer who can join our team to make the immediate contribution in supporting and delivering new best in class applications. We need someone with the strong front end and back end web development skills in Laravel.
If you are looking for a great experience where you can look back and see you have made a significant difference with your work (and had fun along the way), you will find it at Global BPO Services.
You have experience in web technologies and want the opportunity to master those skills. As part of this role, you’ll work closely with your product and design partners to form the vision for the product and delivery of great responsive and high-performance application. You have a strong opinion about the product and care about impacting customers and GBS business products.
- Discuss and suggest the technical feasibility of the required features.
- Formulate the technical design and evaluate effort estimates.
- Develop RESTful services in Laravel
- Develop web user interfaces using Angular 2 or higher framework.
- Write tested and documented Scripts, HTML and CSS.
- Create features that are scalable, accessible and renders effectively across multiple browsers, operating systems, and device types (Desktop, mobile, tablet, etc.)
- Work in agile SCRUM test-driven development model.
- Passionate about engineering principles like test driven development, clean code and continuous delivery.
- Participating in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Gaining technical knowledge of software, hardware and open source technology stacks
- 5 or more years of experience in software engineering
- Advanced level Laravel, Angular 2 or higher experience
- Experience of writing MySqlhigh performance queries
- Experience writing HTML and SASS/CSS and other front end development languages
- CSS3 and CSS pre-processors such as LESS, Sass, or Stylus
- Strong CS Fundamentals.
- Strong Data structures and Algorithmic skills
- Experience with Java or NodeJs programming language
- A basic knowledge of working with Object Oriented Programming principles
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Experience working with designers and engineers from different backgrounds and integrating your ideas with theirs
- You have full stack programming experience in multiple programming languages and can’t wait to learn more.
- You have experience building and deploying in the Cloud.
What we are offering
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Gym & Ping Pong, weekend movie gala
- Fun office environment
- Annual Bonus Salary
- 26 annual paid leaves
- Provident fund
- Health and life insurance