2018 NEW VACANCIES - Qatar’s leading healthcare provider recruiting international candidates for 3 year contract work in DOHA QATAR. The medical group is embarking on one of the most exciting and ambitious master facility plans ever seen in international healthcare. If you would like to be part of the team and feel your qualifications, skills and experience is a good match for this position we encourage you to contact us using the Apply button. Not suitable for you? Why not pass this position on to a friend or colleague? Note: Global Medical Recruiting will not charge you, the applicant any placement fees.
Employees are offered a comprehensive benefits program that meets their individual needs.
3 Year contract (renewable)
Single and family contracts available.
Generous Tax free basic salary. Offered according to experience. Basic salary range from: 8300 QAR up to 15375 QAR per month. Salaries are paid in QAR. Depending on currency rates 15375 QAR is +/- 283 000 INR / 76 500 SDG / 490 000 PKR / 53 000 South-African Rand / 220 000 PHP / 10700 TND / 40 000 MAD / 490 000 DZD / 1600 OMR.
Free fully furnished accommodation provided.
Transport allowance of 1250 QAR per month added to your basic salary.
Free "round trip" (to and from home country) flight tickets on joining, annual leave, and on repatriation. For those with family contract offered this will be also be applicable for your family (wife and up to 3 children up to 18 years old).
40 days paid annual vacation days.
End of Service Award (at end of contract) which is one month's salary for each year worked.
The benefits outlined here are those that apply to most employees. Salary offer packages are determined by the employer. Global Medical Recruiting can assist the applicant with salary offer negotiations with the employer, but in the end the final salary package offered is at the sole discretion of the employer and not of Global Medical Recruiting.
Minimum: Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Allied Health Profession.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum: 3 years as a surgical nurse or Theatre Technician in an operating room.
LICENSE: Registered Nurse, ILS, EDAMS, infection control, fire and safety
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Fluent in English - Oral and Written.
Surgical Technologist plays a fully reliable and knowledgeable role in arranging for proper instruments and its applications. He/ She coordinate with the engineering; bioengineering and CSSD department in the care and follow up of such items which may need repair or replacement as the need arise.
1. Responsible for the overall running of the specialty theatre facility, ensure that the appropriate sets and accessories are available.
2. Maintenance of high and costly equipment's e.g. operating Microscope, Brain Lab. CUSA etc.
3. Assists Chief Technologist in ordering replacements of implants, plates and screws and other surgical accessories.
4. Assisting the surgeons in major cases and ensuring critical cases are clear before leaving OR.
5. Examining and referral to the engineering and or bio-engineering department for repair or replacement of worn out surgical instruments.
6. Checking the safety of the patient at all times, starting from the moment of entry to the OR reception, to the operating room, till he/she is transferred to recovery room.
7. Checking the patient records and insuring the completeness of patient documentations before and after surgery.
8. Maintain highest standard of sterile technique during surgical procedures.
9. Coordinate with the OR in charge nurse to meet urgent situation needs of all emergency cases, especially lifesaving procedures.
10. Maintain immediate availability to assist in emergency cases when needed
11. Liaison with surgeon to improve and update equipment.
12. Act as a recourse for nurses, especially new comers, learners, and other health care team members by providing appropriate instructions and technical guidance
13. Complies with policies and procedures, and in particular infection control, safety and quality management.
14. Perform other duties as assign.
Global Medical Recruiting is one of the Middle East's leading medical staffing suppliers to a wide range of hospitals and clinics in Middle-Eastern countries such as Qatar, UAE, Saudi-Arabia, Oman etc. We have access to a large client base and thereby have access to a large number of open vacancies making it easier for you to secure your ideal job faster.
We have successfully undertaken hundreds of assignments and successfully placed medical personnel from all around the world at Middle Eastern hospitals. Our recruitment services are paid by our clients the employers and you the applicant will NEVER be asked to pay recruitment fees to us.
Global Medical Recruiting's dynamic and professional team will assist you in the following:
1. Creating a CV according to the requirements of Middle Eastern hospitals.
2. Submitting your CV to different hospitals/clinics in Middle Eastern countries of your choice.
3. Scheduling of a face to face/SKYPE/telephone interview with hospital management on request from the hospital.
4. Assist you in offer of employment and submission of documents required by hospitals.
5. Assist you with Verification / Credentialing (Clinical Staff) and all recruitment requirements.
6. Liaise with the employer regarding issuing of your entry visa into the country.
7. Booking of your flight and meet & greet at the airport.
Living and Working in Qatar:
Qatar is a land of fascinating contrasts. Endless stretches of desert flank modern towns; sleek four-wheel-drive Land Cruisers share the desert roads with lumbering camels; and sophisticated malls exist side-by-side with the traditional souks (traditional Arab open-air marketplaces).
Surrounded by clear, shallow waters on three coasts, Qatar has, as neighbors, Saudi Arabia to the west and the United Arab Emirates to the southeast. Although Qatar is one of the smallest Arab states in the Gulf region, it has a big heart, huge ambitions, and reputation for hospitality that reaches far beyond its borders. Doha has managed to transform itself into a modern city without losing its traditional heritage.
Qatar is rich in oil and gas reserves and has one of the world’s highest GDP per capita incomes. The state reinvests much of this wealth in the development of its health education sectors, acknowledging that the country’s greatest resource is its people. Qatar may be one of the safest places you will ever visit. The crime rate is extremely low and it is safe to walk out alone, even at night, or to take taxis or buses. You will find residents more than willing to offer directions if you get lost. Qataris are proud of their heritage and the country’s achievements, and will be delighted to explain their culture, traditions and history. Adding to Qatar’s cultural fabric is the large population of expatriate residents; hence there is a rich multicultural and ethnic flavor in every aspect of daily life.
Sport has played an increasingly important role in Qatar’s development, which is bolstered by the number of prestigious international events held annually in the country. The 15th Asian Games Doha 2006 was the largest multi-sport event ever hosted in the region so far. Other notable sports events that have taken place in Qatar are the 2011 AFC Asian Cup Finals, and the Qatar Ladies Tennis Open and Men’s Tennis Open are annual events, as is cycling's Tour of Qatar. On December 2nd, 2012, Qatar won its bid to host the 2022 World Cup.
About the Employer
The Medical group is the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East. For more than three decades it has been dedicated to delivering the safest, most effective and compassionate care to all its patients. The group manages eight hospitals five specialist hospitals and three community hospitals as well as the National Ambulance Service and as home and residential care. In January 2016, the medical group achieved the significant distinction of becoming the first healthcare system across the globe to have all its hospitals accredited by Joint Commission International under the Academic Medical Center accreditation program. Additionally, the National Ambulance Service, Home Healthcare Service and Stroke Service have all received this prestigious accreditation since 2011. To meet the needs of a rapidly growing population, the group has announced ambitious plans to expand capacity across its network through to 2030. This expansion plan includes four new hospitals in Hamad Bin Khalifa Medical City. The group is leading the development of the regions first academic health system combining innovative research, top-class education and excellent clinical care and is committed to building a legacy of healthcare expertise in Qatar. The group collaborates with key partners who are experts in Qatar and beyond, including Weill Cornell Medical College-Qatar, the Institute for Healthcare Improvement and Partners Healthcare, Boston. The group is also the first hospital system in the Middle East to achieve institutional accreditation from the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education International (ACGME-I), which demonstrates excellence in the way medical graduates are trained through residency, internship and fellowship programs.