· Individuals are required to initiate calls.
· Should be able to influence customers to buy or retain the product & service for the branding and marketing purpose.
· Should be able to meet and exceed the targets consistently.
· Determines requirements by working with customers.
· Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
· Enhances organization reputation by exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
· Understand customer problems and resolve according to company policy.
· Inform customers by explaining procedures; answering questions; providing information.
· Excellent organizational and leadership skills
· Ability to work under pressure
· knowledge of telephone equipment and relevant computer programs
· Working knowledge of MS Office
· Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities.
· Experience in customer service is essential
· Proficient in English.
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Problem analysis and problem solving.
· Customer service orientation