An international leading company with offices in the 6 continents and with 20 years experience on thousands of projects worldwide providing variable work force solutions and engineering services to the Power Generation and Oil & Gas industries.
We are currently seeking professionals with experience in power plant operations to work in a world-class power generation facility in Iraq and we interested in those with the following backgrounds:
The purpose of this position is to ensure effective and efficient operation of Water Treatment Plant, water analysis and in house effluent & emission monitoring at plant site and to adhere to standards of regulatory authorities. He is also to monitor and take measures to maintain the chemistry of water systems including Boiler chemistry within the prescribed Limits.
- To monitor and take measures to maintain the system chemistry of water systems including Boiler chemistry within the prescribed Limits
- To analyse Raw water, Waste water, water treatment plant output according to applicable standards and to maintain chemistry of waste water, boiler water and Water treatment plant, Cooling Tower and close cooling system according to the standards and as required by the regulatory authorities.
- To operate the water treatment plant whenever required (production / regeneration)
- To analyze periodic samples of lubricants, fuel oil, fuel gas, etc, whenever required.
- To manage inventory of all type of chemicals used at plant site.
- To maintain personal protection device (chemical suits, respirators etc)
- To supervise unloading of all chemicals supplied by the vendors.
- To understand OH&S risks / hazards and environmental / legislative aspect / impacts related to work activities.
- To issue Confined Space Entry, Gas Free Certificate etc., as and when required under the Plant Safety rules for on-going jobs.
- To manage all the plant hazardous chemical waste in accordance with plant EHS policy.
- To raise work orders for required operational preventative and corrective maintenan
What we offer:
• Attractive salary and benefits
• Relocation assistance
• Engaging working environment, in a state-of-the-art facility, utilizing the latest technology in the market
• Extensive training and certification in Gas Turbine maintenance, repair and overhauling, both locally and abroad
We are looking for people who want to be based in Iraq. We provide a long term career opportunity, continuous skills upgrading, a career path, international exposure.
Note: Please list the position number you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.