An advertising / Printing company, is looking for highly motivated and self-driven Finance Officer to join their rapidly growing team.
- Manage daily cash balances,
- Deals with number of banks for routine operational matters,
- Maintain banking relationships for all day to day banking activities,
- Perform procedures pertaining to Bank Reconciliations and ensure Bank Reconciliation is performed on weekly and monthly basis,
- Monitor all banking activities in order to detect irregularities
- Liaison with other departments and business units on range of issues,
- Provide advice on financial matters impacting company as a whole,
- Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all financial activities
- Assists team members in day to day financial operations,
- Arrange financial audits and reviews as required,
- Support other areas of the business, as needed.
- Assists Financial Controller in various operational and daily routine matters,
- Excellent Numeracy and financial skills
- Ability to identify errors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with G/L analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timeline
- Ability to lead and influence
- Ability to work with little to no supervision in a team environment
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- 1+ years of experience in core accounting and finance functions including hands-on experience in preparing multiple bank reconciliations on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting.
What We Offer?
· Market Competitive Salary Package
· Fast Career Progression