We are looking for passionate software engineers who are up to date with the latest software development tools and architecture, and are willing to run the extra mile to develop quality projects.
Android Software Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Experience building Android applications.
- Programming experience in Java.
- 1 year of software development experience.
- Experience with Kotlin and advanced concepts such as coroutines and threading.
- Experience in API design, performance optimization, clean architecture or tools in the mobile space.
- Knowledge of reactive programming concepts and libraries such as RxJava and/or Android LiveData and Jetpack.
- Experience with Firebase: Firestore, Storage, Cloud functions.
- Knowledge of the Android SDK performance tools and optimization techniques.
- Passion for shipping consumer facing, high quality, mobile products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Collaborate closely with other developers.
- Communicate with clients/partners regarding project status.
You will be working remotely with other developers in this role
About Grey Area
Grey Area is a software consultancy startup based in Norway. We work on our own applications and also deliver solutions for a variety of clients. You can expect to work on all kinds of projects from small to very large