Grey Media Group has a digital soul, with years of experience generating sales and ROI, in addition to building lasting brand value. Our focus is on connecting consumers to the products and services they need and desire through integrated performance strategies. As a full-service interactive marketing agency focused on driving results, we are looking for an experienced and dynamic search engine optimization (SEO) professional to join its SEO department.
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic search engine optimization (SEO) professional to join its SEO team.
Regular responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Gather all pertinent facts and performance statistics for a clients website and formulate a comprehensive campaign strategy based on clients goals, available resources/budget, and SEO best practices.
• Perform all on-site optimization, including (but not limited to) optimizing title tags, meta information, URLs, content, headers, and more.
• Perform technical auditing of client websites, competitive analyses, as well as site architecture audits
• Use clients performance data and competitive insights to develop an off-site strategy to support SEO efforts
• Have at least a basic understanding of new developments in SEO, such as Rich Snippets implementation, including markup, Open Graph protocol, the various algorithm updates, and more
• Collect all relevant performance metrics and create compelling and user-friendly reports for clients on a monthly basis. Clients may also require more frequent reporting or communications.
• Create presentations for client use on an as-needed basis under tight deadlines
• Independently research current SEO methodologies to supplement on-the-job training in order to broaden SEO skill set
• Contribute to departmental development by collaborating with SEO and other marketing teams to innovate or streamline SEO techniques for use on client campaigns.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Must have 3+ years experience managing SEO campaigns start to finish, concept to execution
• Must have demonstrated ability to handle large, complex projects
• A good attitude is a must!
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and feel comfortable making presentations both internally and to clients
• Must have strong MS Office Suite skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Must have experience with Google Analytics, Webtrends, Coremetrics, Hitwise, or other major web analytics programs
• Must have strong quantitative analytical skills numbers should excite you, not scare you
• Must love data (bonus points if you have an interesting data story to tell)
• Previous experience with Brightedge, Moz, SEMRush or other SEO software is a plus
• A strong willingness to learn is crucial!
• Above all, it should be obvious that you live, breathe, eat and sleep digital marketing!