We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
Our company is searching for an experienced IT Expert who can maintain and expand our computer networks, web designing. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our WAN, LAN, SAN and EDI computer platforms, while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs. The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed.
• Creating database scheme as that represent and support business processes
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Strong communication and documentation skills with strong attention to detail
• Work in an open, highly collaborative, deadline-driven environment
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods that reduce downtime and lower repair costs.
• Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network.
• Photoshop Designing
• Web Designing
A new kind of management firm occupying all available technologies to deliver efficient products and services to its subsidiaries i.e. Restaurant Chains, Real Estate, Indoor/Outdoor Furniture, Gardening and Landscaping Retail centers.