At least 3 years’ experience in SAP/ Oracle EBS, ERP sales.
Graduate (MBA) Preferred with specialization in sales/marketing
· Conduct ERP software demonstrations
· Match features and benefits to the customers’ business requirements
· Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
· Manage the short and medium term pipeline
· Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within territory.
· Coordinate between Pre-Sales, functional consultants for on-time execution of planned sales strategies.
· Minimum of 4 years of experience of new business sales
· Bachelor's Degree in business or related field
· Proven track record of success in new business sales.
· Proven ability to create a sales opportunity within an account and close high value deals.
· An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, technical and IT people
· Business application, e.g. ERP, Supply Chain, and CRM
· Background of ERP markets and businesses preferred
· Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
· Build and maintain relationships at the "C" and "VP" levels of the defined
GulfNet Pakistan is a systems integration company operating since 1990. For the last many yeras, GulfNet Pakistan has been focused in developing Enterprise Resource Planning and eBusiness software products for the world market.