Accounts manager will liaise between customers and cross functional internal teams to ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions required by customer.
· Knowledge and experience in ERP.
· Knowledge of Project Management
· Knowledge of Software development life cycle
· Good communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer services skill.
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Customer handling/facing experience in large enterprise
· Pleasing personality, troubleshooting knack and solution oriented mindset
· 3-4 years’ experience of ERPs
· S/W implementation experience
· S/W development experience preferably in Oracle
· Business Development experience is preferred
M.Sc/B.Sc in Computer Science or Software Engineering
MBA/BCS with MBA in marketing/sales and BCS and work experience in BCS capacity
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to customers
· Build and maintain strong long lasting customer relationships
· Timely and successful delivery of customer requirements
· Assist with high severity requests and their escalation as required
Identify and grow business opportunities in customer territory