• Under the general direction and supervision installs, repairs, calibrates and troubleshoots power plant instrumentation, electrical devices, and controls.
• Diagnoses and repairs the cause of instrument and control system malfunctions. Including
2. programmable logic controllers (PLC’s)
3. plant or distributive control systems,
4. instrument loops
5. flow meters,
6. pressure probes,
7. temperature probes,
8. level probes.
• Properly uses electrical test equipment and other similar tools.
• Performs (with assistance as needed) the maintenance of equipment by cleaning, adjusting, tightening, performing preventative or corrective maintenance and identifying equipment in need of corrective maintenance.
• Diagnoses cause of electrical and operational malfunction or failure of equipment
.• Performs annual instrument calibrations as part of the electrical and instrumentation team.
Note: The minimum experience in any past / current organization should not less than 6 months.