Must have Versatile experience in the field of hydro power project including but not limited to O&M, Design review, Administration, Management, planning & budgeting in a renowned organization.
• To supervise overall performance of the operation team
• Carry out official correspondence with NPCC, CPPAG, MIRA and other parties
• Plan & supervise the implementation of Maximo, PTW system, LOTO system and operating procedures.
• To plan & supervise the annual budget of operation department.
• Develop associate and subordinates’ skills by conducting trainings; one on one development sessions; outside technical skills training; and establishing and monitoring performance reviews.
• To supervise and be responsible in station’s safety and quality activities
• To plan and be responsible to coach and guide subordinates on Operation aspect;
• To supervise modifications and improvement on plants and auxiliaries when required;
• To plan and review the SOP’s for optimum performance of the Plant systems.
• To ensure that the administrative procedures are followed
• To ensure implementation of OHSAS 18001 & other safety procedures;
• Implement best practices, standards and procedures in all operation functionalities.
• Review and finalize the plant operational monthly, quarterly & Annual reports.
• Review & finalize the routine operational checks, Daily plant performance & operation data.
• Responsible for RCA and Diagnoses cause of operational and maintenance malfunction or failure of equipment.