A highly skilled, exceptionally talented, creative graphic designer. Hey, don’t be modest now... Raise your hand if that’s you! Do you also want to work with an incredible team and be a part of an inspiring project that works toward helping people achieve success and fulfilment in their lives?
- Looking for a Creative Designer to shape our strategy and vision to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences.
- Ability to develop brand guidelines and concepts.
- Also, drive design advocacy to promote design best practices and successful design systems across multiple platforms
- To be successful in this job, you should have a complete grip over design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. and an extensive knowledge of the latest graphic design, styles, and techniques.
- Resources with ability to code HTML/CSS and bootstrap websites will be preferred along with the above mentioned abilities.
- Ability to design products, research user experience and manage designs to improve customer experience
- Ability to create UI/UX for projects in user-centred design solutions
- Able to formulate and define requirements for web and mobile products
- Develop, produce, and iterate wireframes, user flows, information architecture diagrams, and prototypes for both web and mobile experiences
- Basic technical knowledge to be able to explain what needs doing, to programmers
- Execute daily operations for the prototyping maker space, equipment, and project workflow, with meticulous attention to detail
- 3+ years of experience as a creative designer / UI designer
- 5+ years of experience in interactive design, information architecture, or visual design
- Proven track record of hands-on user-interface design leadership
- Expert level proficiency with common design software, in - particular, Adobe Creative Suite
- A compelling online portfolio demonstrating strategic, conceptual and visual expertise
- Strong communicator and storyteller
- Customer-focused, self-managing problem solver, accountable and able to thrive in autonomous environments
- Creative and flexible under changing settings, courage to be heard, sense of humour, passionate about design and technology, life-long learners.